An article from the Wndow Covering Safety Council states that window coverings can pose a potential strangulation hazard to children. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, since 1990, more than 200 infants and young children have died by accidently strangling in window cords. Parents and guardians should replace all window coverings in the home with today's safer cordless products. To watch SuperBaby explain more go to www.windowcoverings.org and click on the SuperBaby tabat the bottom of the page. With many cordless options on a wide range of products, we all should be using cordless wndow coverings!